• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

XM757 / Pershing documentation

maplehillfrm

first off, my brother would be interested in seeing this I think, as he was staitioned at ft sill, and then onto stuutgart for his tour with the pershing missles, this was in the early to mid 80's.. wow now I am feeling older haha:roll:

second off when I click on the pictures I can only see them in a small version, this is always,, am I doing something wrong?

thansk for sharing, pat

OT
The original pictures are much larger and well readable, but I see that the new image view function reduces them considerably. One also can't copy them per drag and drop anymore.
I generally like the look and feel of the new Steelsoldier layout, but the imagehandling could be improved. Please correct me if I missed something.

papercu

If you will email a set of the pages to me at b31513 (at) hotmail.com I'll put them in a .pdf and you can put it in the TA section. Wayne
BTY May be after the holidays.

Wayne, thank you for your offer. I just generated the PDF myself (could have thought of that earlier...) and wanted to add them to the TA section, but it is a nogo. It says "not authorized" when I click the add item link.

I can add PDFs to a post, so here they are... You can download them by right click and "save as..."

Attachments

Last edited:

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Really great info, our collectors group, "Firelands Military Vehicle Group" just had am M-757 donated to it, and we were looking for information beyond the "Standard Catalog" as well as any parts out there. We have an extra engine in a can, but really need a windscreen and maybe some other stuff as we get into it restoration. Anybody have any thoughts, we're open to suggestions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks