• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xm816 ip id

AZORRAT

This is the IP I have on my wrecker. It’s a PT with a VS gov, and the fuel button indicated a 45 on it. It is configured a little different than what is normally installed as the throttle shaft cover plate is round and the fuel needle access is mounted internally instead of under the infamous anti tamper ball. Any insight as to this particular pump?
Truck is a 1970 Kaiser XM816 thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Regular old style PTG pump. Since the NHC has no AFC, these were used. This style pump, used in automotive applications, had an external aneroid instead of an integrated one. When a PT/AFC pump is used, there is a plug installed in the housing where the AFC barrel and plunger is installed.

AZORRAT

Regular old style PTG pump. Since the NHC has no AFC, these were used. This style pump, used in automotive applications, had an external aneroid instead of an integrated one. When a PT/AFC pump is used, there is a plug installed in the housing where the AFC barrel and plunger is installed.
That cleared up my confusion perfectly. Thank you.
Maybe some one should create a layman’s version of IP style identification
-PT
-PT AFC
-PT VS
-PT MVS
And so on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks