• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xtreme 4X4 Deuce bobbed(Spike TV)

feets

With bags they can drop the rear of the truck a wee bit. That will make it easier to get the Sammi in and out. The ramps will still be steep. Put a good hard point in the front of the bed in case the Sammi dies and you have to winch it in.

WCRiot

Freaking A Guys. Their website told me the show started at 11a.m. I woke up, man breakfast for my girl and I. Sat down at 10:57 to get ready to watch, only to find out that it started at 10:30 instead of 11.

Im so bummed :(
I hope they put it up on their website soon.

KsM715

I wish they would have showed removing the rivets better. Thats the one detail Im dreading when I get to work on mine in the next few weeks.

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is what they had on the AOL television guide.

Budget TJ Jeep Part II

Original Airdate: 2010-04-10

Synopsis:
Heavy duty axle components. Episode Details

Military 6X6 Bobbed Deuce Part II

Original Airdate: 2010-04-03

Synopsis:
A military deuce gets airbags. Episode Details

Mud Truck Part V: Recap

Original Airdate: 2010-03-20

Synopsis:
Recapping the build of the ``Mad Max.'' Episode Details

Military 6x6 Bobbed Deuce Part I

Original Airdate: 2010-03-13

Synopsis:
Turning a military fire truck into a bobbed deuce. Episode Details

MIG Welding 101Different Machines, SetUp's and Techniques.America's Top Trails Pt 2

Original Airdate: 2010-02-13

Synopsis:
Welding basics.

RANDYDIRT

Ian, I missed both shows too. In fact I was out working on my deuce all weekend. It's about half way to being a Bobber. Is there anyway to put the episode on youtube or even your site? or is that a no-no from corporate?

Alex400

is the show online? I slept in both days and missed it :(
Geeze! Slept thru?

(Must be nice!!!) :D
hard life of a college student. Late night parties don't mix with waking up early
first day i slept through and missed it by about 15 minutes at the 11o'clock time. On Sunday powerblock starts at 9:30 and i woke up at 10. freakin' frustrated. It would be awesome to see this one posted.

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The welding episode from 2-13 was up on the Power Block site two weekends ago, so if you give it a week or two I am sure the Deuce bob episode I will pop up. Then wait a couple weeks and II will show itself.

sidsky

jessie combs is a native minnesotain she is filling infor the red head on mythbusters while on pregnancy leave,she will return

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks