• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xtreme 4X4 Deuce bobbed(Spike TV)

Westech

CPL
good show, just watched it. only have one question... on the bobbed deuces and 5 tons, are people just hard welding the bed to the frame? the stock beds are bolted on with springs to alow for flex. I have seen the deuce all twested up on trails and with a hard welded bed I dont think it would hold up too well to that twisting. 2cents

markmontana

[thumbzup] Yeah, that's what I was thinking to. Some of us near the Xtreme garage could drop by for the taping of the final show.
From what little I know about TV shows, they've probably finished taping the deuce segments. But it would be cool to see a clip with all the locals and their MV's hanging out with Ian and his deuce project...

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
the stock beds are bolted on with springs to alow for flex. I have seen the deuce all twested up on trails and with a hard welded bed I dont think it would hold up too well to that twisting. 2cents

Remember how much Oilcan's 818 was twisted on the hole everyone had to longways through on one side?

:)

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to try and take the lead on getting a few of us on the show.

Please PM me if you'd be interested in meeting up with Ian and what kind of MV you could bring.

I've got Ian's contact info so I figure this may be easier on him if I came up with a list so he won't be overwhelmed with PMs.

vtdeucedriver

Powerblock TV bobs a deuce....WTF

I got send this today....................WHY !!!!!!!!!! I did not watch it all. I turned it off when they lit the torch. WHY Butcher a rare version of the deuce!!! Why did Boyce Equipment allow them to buy it??????? You cant tell me that they did not have a nice cargo for sale???????

I will never send them my money, thats for sure!!!

Full Episode Player | PowerblockTV

vtdeucedriver

Well IF I had known it was for sale or other collectors like myself, It probably would have been sold and had still existed today.

Last edited by a moderator: