• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yanmar Diesel Engine Service Parts

jas67

Single cylinder Yanmar engines are used on many pieces of military auxiliary equipment, including, but probably not limited to generators, air compressors, and pumps.

I have a couple of MEP-016D generators that have the Yanmar L70, as well as a civilian-issue L40A, and L100AE. Where is a good place to get service parts, such as filters, for these?

Thanks,
Jay

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most small engine repair places can get you the parts or you can google the engine several web based vendors will show up. I just got a small gen set with an L60 on it, been sitting outside for years, a few pulls and it kicked right off.
James

Stan Leschert

To find Yanmar parts, look for a marine supply shop. Up here they stock most things, and being in the supply chain, they can order whatever you need. My knucles are still bleeding from that Yangmar 2 lung beast that live on the sailboat! I got smart and skippered a 34' Hatteras with 2x Cummins 555 in the basement. Best decision that I made! Way bigger beer fridge too!