• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yard with many possible MV projects

I have a salvage yard close to me here in Blair County Pa that has a few different MV's rottin away. There may be a few relics worth savin. If anyone is interested hit me up They have quite a few M37's and there is reminant of a half track. They have some M35 parts trucks and not sure of the designation but it is a 5 ton dump gasser runs and drives. They also had some GMC deuce stuff too. Granted some of this stuff is JUNK. But the M37's are fair and the deuce trucks aren't too bad( whats left of them). If anyone has interest hit me up I'll give ya directions.

Adam

Ridgerunner

Adam,

If you don't mind, and your over that way, would you mind taking some pictures? That way it adds a visual to whats available and whats not. Kind of a, how much meat is still on the carcass....

HAWKMAN

I have a salvage yard close to me here in Blair County Pa that has a few different MV's rottin away. There may be a few relics worth savin. If anyone is interested hit me up They have quite a few M37's and there is reminant of a half track. They have some M35 parts trucks and not sure of the designation but it is a 5 ton dump gasser runs and drives. They also had some GMC deuce stuff too. Granted some of this stuff is JUNK. But the M37's are fair and the deuce trucks aren't too bad( whats left of them). If anyone has interest hit me up I'll give ya directions.

Adam
How far is this from say...Stroudsburg?

jj

Good Morning,

You mentioned "fair" M-37's. Say, maybe fair enough to rehabilitate to be driveable? Not necessarily to restore as a show piece, but just make reasonably reliable. I'd be interested in looking at them, if so. Thanks, in advance, jj.

sorry guys I've just been busy. I'll try to do it soon. For those who can't wait and want to hit 'em up by phone here's the number. Paul Dell's Truck Salvage - 814 695 5929. I usually deal with Brian but anyone of them should be able to help ya. And it's best to play dumb as per whats stuffs worth because if they know you know what it's worth they will usually be higher on prices. I always lowball them on offers and go from there. lol :wink::wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks