• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

year and VIN

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is so true! The only absolutes on the deuces is the "cool factor." That lends to the ability to combine just about any combinaton of deuce parts and have something that was once used by the DOD. Think about how neat it is that you can assign a year to your vehicle! Arguably one of the greatest engineering feats of the 20th century, my opinion.

disco

Well I was really hoping the date of mfg. was like, half the VIN or something. Oh well. I can pick my birthday or something now. I'll just play dumb when it comes to the DMV. If that doesn't work, my last two digits are 77, I'll just point out with (inventive) authority that the last two digits determine the year of mfg. on this series of trucks.

My stuff from Saturn came in yesterday but this weekend is full up of other stuff going on I have to neglect my baby this weekend.

It's killin' me that I can't drive it yet.