• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Years the REO's were made?

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey guys, I'm getting one of my dueces inspected tomorrow by the CHP. Its an REO but I dont know what years they were made between. Anybody have that info? That way I can kinda make an educated guess of what year to title it as and see if the axle dates jive with the years they were made. Thanks, Devin

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Preproduction in 49, full production in 50. I',m almost certain that production of Curtiss Wrights and Utica Bends started in 57. I would keep it a 55 or older. Newest I've ever seen in person was a 55.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks guys, I'll see if he'll let me pick a year. I'm hoping since there is no way to find out the year that he wont make it an '04 or something stupid like that. 55 sounds like a good year for titling purposes. I'll keep you posted, my appointment is in 1 hour.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks