• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yes you can get them stuck

robert c neth

Banned
after 40 years of driving them i know what you mean.thats why i always have 2 of them ,looks like you got out ok now you can have some more fun.

Sure you can get em stuck if you try hard enough. The trick is knowing how to tell what you should and shouldn't try to cross in it. Of course if you're gonna plow into every mud hole ya see just to see if you can make it through, I'd be enclined to put a winch on it. [thumbzup]

Thrust

Yes you can. My buddy took my truck to the lake a day before me last year and got stuck. He was unaware of lowering tire pressure. With the help of a full size truck owner (who now is a SS member and deuce owner) he was able to drive it out. Thanks to all who help. I help anyone I can.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Been around alot of stuck deuces. Not news to me. I was really enjoying the pics until the feet showed up.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can get anything stuck!! A underpowered 13,000 lb vehicle doesn't surprise me!!
Getting a deuce stuck is probably more due to a lack of lockers and poor traction than being underpowered. Most stuck deuces I've seen were still able to spin the tires, they just couldn't get any traction.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You may as well sell it now, before you find out they are not bulletproof either.:p

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you webbed toed on your right foot? (That's weird...)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks