• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

yet another 109 MRV

m109guy

Good to see another M109 joining the ranks. We need all the trucks we can for the up coming zombie apocalypse ;)

Good luck on the build!

T

televisionman007

Good to see another M109 joining the ranks. We need all the trucks we can for the up coming zombie apocalypse ;)

Good luck on the build!
m109guy i have a ? the black white and green wire, whered you hookem up to as im only installing one plug that will go either campground or my generator. i looked at yr conversion but no mention of wire config

m109guy

m109guy i have a ? the black white and green wire, whered you hookem up to as im only installing one plug that will go either campground or my generator. i looked at yr conversion but no mention of wire config
Are you asking how to connect the wiring into the main control box in the back of the truck to supply power (110v) to the internal system?

No I didn't go into any great detail for things like wiring, as it would have make the conversion page like 10x longer, and most people are not really interested.

Let me know and I can see about posting some pics with the info.

T

televisionman007

Are you asking how to connect the wiring into the main control box in the back of the truck to supply power (110v) to the internal system?

No I didn't go into any great detail for things like wiring, as it would have make the conversion page like 10x longer, and most people are not really interested.

Let me know and I can see about posting some pics with the info.
yes im wondering which side is for the black and which side is white and do they go on to op fuse or bottom

m109guy

Connect them above the fuses. Black to the left, white to the right.

Connect the ground wire (I guess green in your case) to the case of the box to ground things.

Ignore the rest of the wires in my pictures. They are for the rest of my electrical system.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
T

televisionman007

Connect them above the fuses. Black to the left, white to the right.

Connect the ground wire (I guess green in your case) to the case of the box to ground things.

Ignore the rest of the wires in my pictures. They are for the rest of my electrical system.

Hope that helps.
thank you i thought it was that way but wanted to ask first

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks