• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yet another big tire thread.

jwaller

yes there are probably a dozen of them but this one is mine. Call me lazy or whatever. I've read most all of them and I cant find a clear answer. so here is the question.

Stock Deuce, Stock wheels, NO Singles.

I know 11x20's will fit. what else will go on without trouble from rubbing or hitting?

12.50's?
395's?

anything?

Thanks again for all your help.

M1075

I think I have seen a pic of a stock decue with 12.5R20 duals. They may *fit*, but probably not the best setup with minimal room between duals. Definitely no chance of dual 395s. If you want duals, I would stick to 9.00x20 or maybe 11.00x20.

jwaller

ok. all excellent answers. Thank to all. BUT I guees I should be more clear in that I would like extra height first and foremost. if they are the same height as the 9x20's it's just too much $ to spend on 10 new tires. I do love the look of the 12.50R20 XL michelin's but if they arent any taller then they're out. how about

12.50 NDC's they are definatley taller and do fit. right?

M1075

I'm not sure there is a 12.50x20 NDCC, but it would be the same size as 12.5R20, plus or minus. Are you asking about 12.00x20 NDCC? I doubt they would work too well. Stay with 9.00x20 or 11.00x20 in duals. For more road speed, go to singles.

breelanr

You could try commercial tires, but they are pricey unless you find a full set at Berg Tire. Here are 11.00x20 Goodyear G188s on a deuce. These are the most aggressive tire I could find when trying to decide which combination to go with.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks