• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yet another from (Southern) Maryland

USMC4302

Howdy all! Another Marylander checking in. I'm sure I'll be around to all your shops to get my inprocessing papers signed off :)

We just did the GovLiq drill on an M817 and just now submitted the EUC and other paperwork. I'm reading the threads in the 5-ton forum and learning a lot about dealing with the surplussed vehicles. It certainly was easier to just go to the motor pool and sign one out ...

We are farmers in St. Mary's County and are into antique GM trucks (AM...GM ... whatever...).

Thanks for having us aboard!

Semper Fi,
John

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Howdy all! Another Marylander checking in. I'm sure I'll be around to all your shops to get my inprocessing papers signed off :smile:
Fill out all forms in triplicate, put your last name first, first name last and your middle initial at the end.

Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

USMC4302

Thanks for the welcomes! The EUC cleared in exactly 7 days and we roll at 0730 tomorrow for the pickup. Wish us luck -- by my figuring, the outside rears will be hanging over the trailer edge 1 inch either side :)

Wreckerman -- I'll get you those forms as soon as someone remembers who has the key to the cabinet where the copypaper is stored ...

Regards,
John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks