• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yet another newb trying to post pics

V8srfun

Ok so I am no newb to forums but this is the first one that has a pic side requirement. I am used to just posting nice big easy to see full size pics.

So how can I upload pics from photobucket on my iPhone with out getting the little message that says file size to large.

Thanks

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Your only option to upload from a phone here is tapatalk. Remotely hosted images will either show up as a link or if it's too large, the message you've seen. You'll also need to set tapatalk to upload to the forum as an attachment, not use their remote hosting.

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an iPhone and I actually use the full website in Safari. It makes it a bit more cumbersome to move around and ZOOM up on buttons to be clicked. But it works uploading directly from my camera roll via the Steel Soldier's photo upload mechanism - it just takes some... finger finesse.

V8srfun

I remembers just after I re downloaded tap talk how much I hate it. I am going to screen shot the pics I want back from photo bucket and see if I can make it work. Thanks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This might also be the first site that is free of links to pics that no longer exist. I am no fan of tapatalk either. I am using the Dolphin browser and I can upload pics just fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks