• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yet another So Cal new guy

kayzap

Welcome from Western Maine!

Check out my signature and take a look at this PDF! (right click and save as)
I had a Reo M35 gasser but had to let it go. So I'm learning about the newer multifuels. The only hitch is the Mrs. Not that she cares wether there's a Duece in the yard or not. She using that evil female logic on me. She's suggesting a M1010 would get more use.

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kayzap,
where in the mojave? I suspect that my M35A2 (the "little Draggin' ") will get more use than anything else we have. I've been trying to keep up w/ my lady's truck and trailer buying :shock:

kayzap

LowTech,

We're in Juniper Hills.

The Mrs's truck and trailer is a F250 diesel and her Airstream. Now we've taken that Airstream a lot of miles off road but not far enough off road.

I play with my stock 42 MB and M43. So I was looking at a Duece shop van to convert it to an RV. Now of course an M1010 conversion is on the table too.

We like to spend our time away out in the desert.

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We ARE doing that 109 into a camper. Will be starting a build thread soon (ssshh).
Same here w/ that desert camping thing. Can't find Juniper Hills on my map program:-? We are going to be heading north at the end of July (target date) in the 109 and would be willing to swing by, if you're not way out of the way, and show what can be done w/ them. Maybe help w/ the Mrs thinking it's a great idea 8)

kayzap

Juniper Hills is not on any map. Thats why we moved here. :) It's between I 14 and I 15 off Hwy 138. Down a dirt road near the third Joshua tree on the right.

It would be great if you brought your 109 by. I would really be interested to see what you are doing to it. Either here or I notice you have Joshua Tree listed. We have a shack out in Yucca Valley. So we could also meet out there.

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Juniper Hills is not on any map. Thats why we moved here. :) It's between I 14 and I 15 off Hwy 138. Down a dirt road near the third Joshua tree on the right.

It would be great if you brought your 109 by. I would really be interested to see what you are doing to it. Either here or I notice you have Joshua Tree listed. We have a shack out in Yucca Valley. So we could also meet out there.
If that is where I think it is, over near Palmdale, I know someone that is getting rid of a Deuce out there. PM me if you are interested.
Hoping to be leaving here for our summer trip in the next few weeks. Would you be around Yuccy Valley in the next couple weeks? If so I'll PM my #.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks