• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

York County, Pa 2009 Halloween Parade

Crazyguypa

I have been in contact with Bernadette Grren at the YWCA of York, who sponsors the annual Halloween Parade in York. I expressed my interest in entering my Deuce for this years Halloween Parade. She informed me this years theme is a "military theme" and she was excited about having more military vehicles, and especially ones that can carry people in the parade. The plan is, as she told me, to have the military vehicles in the front of the parade.

There is no fee for entry, unless you are using a vehicle that has advertising, such as having your comany name on the truck/vehicle.

I've already been solicited before for carrying the Red Lion H.S. cheerleaders in the back of the deuce before, sorry guys. :-D

I encourage all the local members to come out and particpate if you can.

The date for the parade is 10/25/09, in the evening. Not sure on start time, I believe around 6 or 7pm if memory serves me right.

Forms and information can be found at: YWCA of York Halloween Parade

please contact me in you are interested in participating or have any further questions

Does anyone know if we have a silkscreen type flag with "steelsoldiers" on it like on the T-shirt that ODIron sells? Similar to a POW-MIA flag.

Frank

Chow717

I call dibs on the cheerleader’s moms! :)

Honestly though, Sunday night might be a possiblity. I will have to check with the boss at home and see about our schedule and any conflicts. My son and I like parades.

Crazyguypa

Deadline for entries is September 28th. Only 1 week away. All those interested in participating in the parade are encouraged to get your entries in. NONE will be accepted after 9/28/09.

MD guys are welcome too, you guys aren't that far away :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks