• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zombie Fest in Normandy Park, WA Sept 16th. Need vehicles.

JH1

This one is a little different. It is actually a community preparedness expo but they dress it up for fun and call it a Zombie Fest. There will be emergency vehicles, an Army Stryker is supposedly going to be there, and who knows what else. I guess the zombie aspect appeals to the younger crowd, so that's why there is that connection. It gets them out to a preparedness event, where otherwise, they wouldn't pay any attention. It should be interesting, at any rate. See the page at

https://normandyparkedc.com/event/zombie-fest-northwest-disaster-preparedness/

for more details. They would like to have a few to several military vehicles of all kinds there to 'set the mood'. :) We will be there. Let me know if you plan on coming to it, please. Also, they are looking for a large military power generator or maybe a few smaller ones. If you have one to bring, let me know.

Please forward this to Facebook and stuff. For those not familiar with Normandy Park, it is a very few miles southwest of SeaTac airport.

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks