• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA rally Definite dates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

zout

Can someone help me - this phone # has been disconnected and I as well need OCT to be a little faster in its arrival.

If I start peddling one of them right now - this ole chit may be able to make it to the camping site by Oct.

Just typing about the GEORGIA RALLY 2011 makes my addrenelin flow and gets me excited :jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

Yippeeeeeee - "lets get er" on as Marvin Gay would say.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you guys walking?:-D
Heck no, I can walk much faster than that. The 3 month comment was along the line of the 25 fuel stops we made last year from FL to Union Point. I can make the 650 miles in a day no problem, it's the stops that slow me down.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I hope work is good for the next few months. My recent health problems have draine my bank acount! Worse case i come in the big truck again this year! but as for now im still towing my jeep down. cant waite.

zout

I always have a home for ya TIGGER - when all else fails - come and see me

to the rally here we go = here we go - here we go - to the rally here we go - all the day long. Dang - it gives me jitters just thinking about:
THE GEORGIA RALLY
and I surely look forward to smelling horse pupie in the lower field. It makes a mightly fire fire starter for PB's coffee.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
"and I surely look forward to smelling horse pupie in the lower field. It makes a mightly fire fire starter "

Also adds flavor to the BQ chicken

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
to the rally here we go = here we go - here we go - to the rally here we go - all the day long. Dang - it gives me jitters just thinking about:
THE GEORGIA RALLY
and I surely look forward to smelling horse pupie in the lower field. It makes a mightly fire fire starter for PB's coffee.
Rekon there's anyway ya kin strain the corn outta the coffee dis yar Zout?:roll:

Now...I ain't complainin...juss that corn gits hung up tween muh too teef sumtymes:cry:

Attachments

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial

THE GEORGIA RALLY
Thanks for the offer! Im prety shure ill be ok. the bigest thing will be gas for the 600 miles round trip! Im almost ready to put the tub back on the jeep! Im waiting on a cross member to get to my house and as soon as i get that in the body goes back on. I let one of my scouts fix the back of the tub where the spair broke it, he did a good job. Have to go back to work tomarrow. so it will be two weeks befor i can get back to it. Hopefully all my orded parts will be in by then. My camera took a crap on me so i couldent get any photos.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Thanks for the offer! Im prety shure ill be ok. the bigest thing will be gas for the 600 miles round trip! Im almost ready to put the tub back on the jeep! Im waiting on a cross member to get to my house and as soon as i get that in the body goes back on. I let one of my scouts fix the back of the tub where the spair broke it, he did a good job. Have to go back to work tomarrow. so it will be two weeks befor i can get back to it. Hopefully all my orded parts will be in by then. My camera took a crap on me so i couldent get any photos.
Tigger you are a good troop. The only way you can fail is to stop trying...which you never will.:beer:

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Camera didn't like being left out in the rain! Good thing no one heard me trying to get the front hubs apart, I had a potty mouth as Ashley says! The brakes were easy getting the hubs off was a bi***!!!!!!!!

RAYZER

I know ima workin for a livin! I know I can't git all I need ta git done cause I work so much and I need ta git alot done before the rally! I was there last year and had a good time butt froze my a$$ off in the back of a 109 ice box! I hope to be better prepaired this time with the ol lady and a heater! my new hooch should provide me attiquit shelter for us to stay worm!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.