• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA rally Definite dates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdmorganwife

I know ima workin for a livin! I know I can't git all I need ta git done cause I work so much and I need ta git alot done before the rally! I was there last year and had a good time butt froze my a$$ off in the back of a 109 ice box! I hope to be better prepaired this time with the ol lady and a heater! my new hooch should provide me attiquit shelter for us to stay worm!!
We had a propane heater in our 109 trailer but I forgot to read the instructions on how long one of those small cans of propane would last. So we froze our a**es off too. So hopefully this year we will have insulation on the walls and a bigger propane bottle. Of course more cherries may have kept us alittle warmer......

Last edited:

poppop

Have to be carefull with those cherries, I know a couple guys that did not notice the cold but for some reason they had a bad head the next morning:):)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmm, I slept quite comfortable at the GA Rally, always do! Mallards Nest #1 is my solution to cold nights and cold showers.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Already booked time off (Yeah my work schedule is that screwed up)! I'm going to get John to come as well. Probably have both of my Deuces with a Friend as well piloting one of them.

Do we have a "trade list" or something like that for the event yet or is it too soon?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Already booked time off (Yeah my work schedule is that screwed up)! I'm going to get John to come as well. Probably have both of my Deuces with a Friend as well piloting one of them.

Do we have a "trade list" or something like that for the event yet or is it too soon?

We have had rally swap/trade/for sale/looking for threads in the past. I suppose we will have one again for this year.

Once I put the official info thread up, I will probably put up a swap thread at the same time.

Expect the official threads soon.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Clinto, may I suggest Sept 1st for the target date for the buy, sell, trade, BS, official thread start date?
Somebody always seems to start one on their own...and I get REALLY confused bouncing back and forth.:oops::oops: You know I have ADHD so it's a real biotch.

I hope everybody will wait for you to pull the trigger on the threads. If it can't be done in nearly two months...it prolly ain't worth doing.

Attachments

Last edited:

Marines42

I plan to bring the bobbed 5 ton if I can get a few things sorted out! I would like to bring my Studebaker Weasel but it's having some issues I have yet to sort. Next year, I may have my Ferret in full running order as well.:)

zout

Yeah Tigger I agree - once we get there the first day I wish it would turn into something like that movie GroundHog Day - just keeps going and going.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I would like to be ther wed. by lunch ish some time but if some folks are comming thru my neck of the woods on there way i might tag along and come in with them! Ill be comming down I 26 to rt25 in NC into SC. then I 85 then thru the woods to the rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.