• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Having some Problems with a 1970 M35

phil2968

You have already found out, never trust a deuce fuel gauge. They can lie. My brother found out the hard way also. If you try that headlight switch, make sure you move and hold the lock lever to the right while turning on the service light lever at the top of the switch. Ffailing to do so wil break your switch.

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
that is awesome yea when i saw it i couldn't pass it up and to make even cooler it was purchased with the GI Bill so the Goverment bought me a deuce and a half lol fat lady sings

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
easternsurplus X long (50") $250 transfer to front axle is this a good price or can i get it cheaper. the other website didn't have one and do they make a rebuild kit for the fuel pump or the fuel pump all together because having a hard time finding it.

phil2968

maybe one at the Ga rally, need to check. Coming up in a couple of weeks. You could come up. Post in the buy sell thread and see if any one has one for sale. People coming from all over, they can bring one. I'm going and could bring it back.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
When I part trucks, they usually go for that price. I don't have any right now or I would have said something, sorry.

Loco_Hosa

Welcome to the Dirt-Cheap-Dropside club!

Sounds like yours has an equally awesome story as mine! Yours was part of a swat team, mine was in Indiana Jones. I got my running drop-side for only $2500 :D

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is the best schematic (I believe) out of the sticky thread. I just got it printed out yesterday for $16 from the UPS store. I had a 22x36 made with heavy paper. It's about to be hung in the garage. Makes troubleshooting easy.

Attachments