• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

IP problem with my new Deuce...need advice

rustystud

A 6bt will run on just about the same things as a multifuel with the right injector pump. I believe it is the "p" pump. I could be wrong on the model. There is almost nothing special about the multifuel. It's just a high compression diesel.
Actually the pistons are specially designed as are the injectors, and the angle of injection. Plus the compression of 22 to 1 . Actually they did make a 20 to 1 compression engine in the early 60's .

acesneights1

I am pretty sure I got a motor lined up.a member stepped up with a good deal on an LDT. Hopefully getting it Sat.
Now I need a clufch. Best source ?

Anybody know the part number of the clutch kit if I went to a truck parts supply ?
Also I have to swap my Oil pan and pickup tube . How do I reprime the oil system ?
Edit: I'm gonna end this here and continue with a new thread about the motor swap.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?124907-M35a2-motor-swap

Last edited: