• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

IP problem with my new Deuce...need advice

rustystud

A 6bt will run on just about the same things as a multifuel with the right injector pump. I believe it is the "p" pump. I could be wrong on the model. There is almost nothing special about the multifuel. It's just a high compression diesel.
Actually the pistons are specially designed as are the injectors, and the angle of injection. Plus the compression of 22 to 1 . Actually they did make a 20 to 1 compression engine in the early 60's .

acesneights1

I am pretty sure I got a motor lined up.a member stepped up with a good deal on an LDT. Hopefully getting it Sat.
Now I need a clufch. Best source ?

Anybody know the part number of the clutch kit if I went to a truck parts supply ?
Also I have to swap my Oil pan and pickup tube . How do I reprime the oil system ?
Edit: I'm gonna end this here and continue with a new thread about the motor swap.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?124907-M35a2-motor-swap

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks