• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Save me from the tourch m75 apc

lstmate

UH60...

UH60....

I'll make a deal with you.... you buy it and I will store it for you for free.....or at least with an agreement to let me drive it everynow and then to keep it in top running condition.

Sounds like a good deal to me...

Of course it will be here to be part of the 2009 MVPA convention.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: UH60...

C'mon guys, that's a SCREAMING deal on a tracked vehicle, that's pretty complete and in need of a mild resto. SOMEONE SAVE IT! We can't let good pieces like this get cut up, like that rare military trencher did last year...

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
RE: UH60...

Will it start to load it up onto a truck? You say it started 5 years ago...what about now?

break

Anyone know who does AFV refurb in the PA/MD/VA/WV area? I want a piece of armor. This wasn;t the piece I was looking for (actually wanting a armored car) but beggars can't be choosers and the price is decent depending on shipping, storage, refurb.

woodwalker

hello armored car=wheels
full tracked vehicles require a lot of maintnence
parts are out there for the m75 but are getting up in price
if you have help they are managble and if you can afford gas they are really fun to drive
this is not a bad price considering the picture
shipping is a real bugger at the moment.

bill45colt

m75 apc

please contact me on m75 apc what has been done in the way of demil
what is needed to make it complete
what engine, and power train is in it
clutches and driver station complete?
all driving parts there?
how heavy is it
how wide tall and long is it.

not familiar with m75a thats obvious

Im interested if the above conditions can be clarified and I can haul it on my trailer or know what sort of hauling rig is needed.
low boy trailer, mid level bed, or regular height trailer

thanks bill.strickland@us.army.mil
huntsville alabama 256-955-2746 work 256-585-4600 cell

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Bill, it is 204" long, 112" wide, and 119" tall. It weighs in around 37k lbs empty, give or take. It's powered by a 6 cylinder AO-500-4 Continental gasser and is run with a CD-500-4 cross-drive tranny. Some were built by FMC just down the road from where I grew up in WV. Looks like it has some demil cuts to the hull and hatches. Wouldn't be too hard to weld up. I hope you save it.
Chris

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks