• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Save me from the tourch m75 apc

Thanks! We are very proud of it. It received a TOTAL restoration, and it is factory correct. We found the original naturally aspirated engine for it, rather than putting in the M41 supercharged one.

lstmate

jwaller, Have I missed the recovery and restoration stories? Did you get it home and have you got it running? Inquiring minds want to know!

jwaller

we have not picked it up yet. the weather window is closed till spring. coudnt get the $ together in time. thats a good thing bc fuel prices have come waaay down since then.

dittle

Sorry for taking the thread off target, but do any of you guys restoring these M75's have a source for some track pads? I know of a M75, M41 and M42 that could use some new pads and they all use the same one. :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks