• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Forgotten Heroes......

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
What else is there?

No.2Diesel

RE: more....

Wow they've got quite the collection. Thats a very strange dozer, looks wheeled with a backhoe attached. Who is the maker Bart?

Ahh Nederland...that reminds me...its close to lunchtime here so I think I'll run to the deli for a nice tall boy of Koningshoeven :beer:

Bart

Re: RE: more....

No.2Diesel said:
Wow they've got quite the collection. Thats a very strange dozer, looks wheeled with a backhoe attached. Who is the maker Bart?

Ahh Nederland...that reminds me...its close to lunchtime here so I think I'll run to the deli for a nice tall boy of Koningshoeven :beer:
I have truly NO idea who made the wheeldozer/ backhoe.
I thought it was international or clark.
I made the pics about a year ago.
this guy has so many units it's UNBELIEVABLE, and when the price of Iron goes up he SCRAPS some of them......very very SAD...but true.

I thought Holland was only famous for it's HEINEKEN and Tulips and ...Amsterdam...
Hopefully you had a good time over here...
greets.
Bart

No.2Diesel

RE: Re: RE: more....

Nothing like a little buzz...Thanks for the aerial link Dan. That has to be the most well kept and organized yard ever.

----------------------------

Two Questions for the Dutch built buggers out there:

There are many small towns that have a German Tank in a square or round-about close to where they were immobilized during the war that act as a memorial. Is there any interest in getting these running or do they pretty much just sit there? Do museums take parts from these for their running tanks? Just curious. I picked a Military Vehicle International Magazine a couple of years ago which contained an article about the full restoration of a Jagdpanther to running condition. Very interesting.

How much is a deuce or 5ton at that place and how difficult would it be for you guys to get an American MV (Deuce or 5ton) on the road over there?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks