• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisiana Rally '11

What design should be on the LA Rally '11 T-shirts?

• Connie driving MV w/ LA theme

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Connie parachuting to LA Rally

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Postcard w/ Connie on Deuce hood

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lady_green

Hey guys! Jessica here. To better help everyone, I made an account so people can talk to me directly via PM or through my email.
Which means: it is that time of the year again to begin our planning!

So far, we are working on setting a date now. T-shirts are being completely redesigned. I'm working on it now! We are also looking for any ideas to make our rally better and more fun. Anyone who would like to bring anything is welcome to. Just let us know. I will have lists made as we get closer to the date fyi.

Let me know if you need anything! Thanks =D

3dAngus

Welcome Jessica. I see this is your first post.

I sincerely hope your Louisiana Rally goes well. Enjoy, and keep everyone posted. There are a lot of fine people over there.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jessica, we loved the shirts this year. I would go green next. Perfect rally.

lady_green

@3dAngus: Thanks! :) And I'm hoping it is a success as well. I will keep everyone posted as new details come to light.

@Mr. Jim: Thanks, I'm glad you liked them. The shirts will be completely redesigned for '11! It's in the works right now. As soon as I finish the image, I will let everyone know what's going on. Hope to see you at the rally!

lady_green

@fuzzytoaster: We are working on getting a date right now. We need to find out when it is most convenient for those attending. All I can say is I believe Tim said it might be in April this year. As for where it is: Ponchatoula, LA. Specifically at our house.

H

Hank.

Sweet! I'm there. Maybe I'll have a deuce by then. Maybe not.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You don't need a MV to show up - mine always seem to be down for some reason during the rally. This year I'm bound and determined not to drive home each night, if I have to pull an M105 trailer behind the Ford!

Jessica, I know you've been looking over Tim's shoulder before, did he get tired of sharing ?:p. Welcome to your own account, and thanks again for all your hard work to make the rallys a success.

lady_green

@trailboss: That drive must get tiring. We always have room here if you need a place to stay.
Umm, it's not that it was annoying or anything. I just think this would be more efficient. Before, Dad would have to ask me questions and go back and forth. Sometimes, we would not be on the same page. I got an account to try to be the most helpful to everyone. That way I am neatly organized; have all the up to date information; plus no one is doing twice the work!
Thanks. It's no problem at all. I do what I can to make the rally a success. Without all the amazing people to show up, it wouldn't be the same. Therefore, thanks to everyone who shows up for fun and food at our rally!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hopefully it will be in April. I can make any weekend that month. I know Wendi will be there too! Pre-April, i'll be deployed. Post-April We transfer. No pressure in the decision!!!!![thumbzup]

goldneagle

You know you can count me and Terry in. Looking forward to meeting everyone again this year. Hope PB and WM can make it down this year!fat lady sings

lady_green

@Mr. Mike: yay, it will be good to see you again!
@Mr. Tony: I don't see why you couldn't have the same spot as last year. How are Ms. Nancy & you doing?
@Mr. Jim: Looks like it will be set in April (haha)!
@RThomas: Any specific weekend in April that you could NOT make it to the rally?
@Chupa: Awesome! It's gonna be a lot of fun. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks