• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

haspin 2011 fall run, hows up for row 2

indy4x4fab

Banned
(date change finalized)"Haspin 2011 Part Deux", hows up for row 2 (october 14-16)

putting to gather a fall run possible a simple friday night threw saturday night run, break camp sunday morning and head for home. hows up for the run?

hows the night of the October 14, 15, the morning of 16, DATE SET!!!

http://www.haspinacres.com/

Haspin Acres has been nice enough to cut us a special pricing for all steel soldier members, from Friday night to Sunday morning is only $20.00 person, instead of there normal 20 dollars per day (which would be $60.00 for the weekend).

Last edited:

monkeythumbs

I'll go, only stayed one night this time. Could we call it " Haspin 2011 Part Deux " ? I'm sure local members would do it again, plus a little cooler weather would be nice, September maybe ?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love Haspin, but even if things get better by year's end the timeframe from September to October is very busy, MV wise, for me. VA rally and Gilbert PA in September, then Rausch Creek PA and the USS Torsk maintenance weekend in October.

But, I would say that if I was closer to IN, I'd be at Haspin all I could.

Sevin7

Of course, the more notice the better, but I am sure I will be there. If we go for weather that is too cool, though, we won't be as nice to cool off in the river. I really enjoyed that.

monkeythumbs

I'm fine with just about anytime. Not too many commitments MV-wise. Some family stuff a bachelor party/wedding . So what is the date exactly ? saw that you had set one, but nothing mentioned here.

monkeythumbs

Saw the dates, I should be ggood to go for those dates and any other too. I'll let some other people know about who don't frequent this site that often. Thanks for the update on the dates.

indy4x4fab

Banned
is oct.7, 8, and 9 any better? im tring to keep it from getting to late in the year so one its not to cool out and two im tring to keep it at a reasonable time of the month from holidays.

hay when is fall break for all u guys that have kids?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks