• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

haspin 2011 fall run, hows up for row 2

bugwugger

Will someone make up their minds !!!!! This post is WORTHLESS without confirmed dates ! Come on doc ! I'd hate to see people on this try to get together after armegedden or a nuclear blast. Well ... Nope... How about... Ehh maybe.. Nope... That might work... How about ... Maybe... Sure... Ok

indy4x4fab

Banned
Dude you need to post a new post (NATIONAL NIGHT OUT~~ GOSHEN, OHIO) in this forum, but not in this or any other rally posting. You will simple confuse to many people what and where the rallies will be healed.

212sparky

I am healing up nicely and the truck will be ready for the run. I will be puting in my notice to work. Do we have an official count of who is coming?

indy4x4fab

Banned
No but we could start one. I know me and my wife are coming djones and his sister is coming again, gunit will attend if hes free that weekend, little foot might be coming, as for doc i think hes still in unless something comes up, my best friend jeremys k5 will be up and running and making its first return back to the trail in eight years, you (212sparky), and a any body else how wants to come.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Thats what we are all thinking if its to cool we may come up early saturday and go home later on that night. Remeber theres a small inn there in town too.

davey8943

Indyfab,

Thanks for the bump, I had nearly forgotten the dates on this..

In case you were thinking that the laurel hotel is a hotel.... Its really not! :roll: Is there somewhere else close that has rooms for the night?

Aside from that, I'm a maybe for coming. It always depends on what state of repair (or disrepair!) the truck is in. I'll let you know more when it gets closer!

Dave

Sevin7

I technically have 'manditory fun' (for work) on Saturday that I should be able to get out of. So, my son and myself should be there for all of the days and my father will likely be there as well.

indy4x4fab

Banned
It looks like we should have quiet a descent turn out. I'll talk to doc about anther hotel, seams to know that place and whats around it purty well.

19 DELTA

DIDN'T HAVE TO SELL THE TRUCK YET BUT PUT SOME SICK 8 INCH STACKS ON IT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO BE THERE TO SHOW THEM OFF AND BEFORE I GET nopics I DONT KNOW HOW TO POST PICS OR VIDEO SORRY

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks