• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

haspin 2011 fall run, hows up for row 2

Sevin7

Can we do one in August/September and one in October? I really like that place! It's not too far for everyone that sounds like they'd be interested. And if two is better than one then three is way better than one. We can get by with only pictures to commemorate the August/September event and have hats and pictures for Octoberfest.

indy4x4fab

Banned
im good with that ill try to make as many rallies as i can, but baby sitters are a little hard to find for all of them, but if my rigs ready ill come run with the big boys, till i get my own deuce, then it wont matter period. my 6.2 looks like it will run on almost a 50% wvo and 50% diesel so thats most defiantly a keep a cheep weekend get away from the kids as my wife says.

just set the dates up on the "steel soldiers rally" page and we can see where it leads.

i think these enough ppl around that enjoy driving these trucks around that u wont have a major problem getting members to make runs with u.

augiedoggy

Can we do one in August/September and one in October? I really like that place! It's not too far for everyone that sounds like they'd be interested. And if two is better than one then three is way better than one. We can get by with only pictures to commemorate the August/September event and have hats and pictures for Octoberfest.
Shawn, I like your thinking here, the more the better. If lifes daily responsibilities would permit, maybe a few nearby members could do a 1 day thing once in a while. :cool:

indy4x4fab

Banned
theres been some question asked as to if we are still having the oct. 7, 8, and 9th rally at haspin and YES we are still ago for a weekend mini rally. pm docfarmall about t-shirts and hats.

davey8943

WHAT!?!?!?! Is Doc going to miss a chance to talk me out of some cash? :shock:

I can't come within 50 feet of Doc without him coming up with some kind of SWEET DEAL that I can't live without!

If Doc ain't there, it ain't a rally, mini or otherwise!

Pick a date, and I (along with my green iron) will be there!

Dave

I have a show i cannot get out ofthat is the Bean festival in town that that weekend and cannot missit sorry had 14 trucks last year gotta beat that this year your all welcome there good beans an a very nice layed back town like steppin back in time. Y'ALL COME NOW YA HEREfat lady sings2centsfat lady sings2centsfat lady sings2cents

indy4x4fab

Banned
new dates are finalized there's a two month min or a 60 notice for some of the guys going, so the DATES ARE FINALIZED, NIGHT OF THE OCT. 14, 15, AND 16 GO HOME.

doc check ur pm's i have a shopping list for uy to bring to me.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks