• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

haspin 2011 fall run, hows up for row 2

indy4x4fab

Banned
Ahhh sparky your so sweet:shock:

Augiedoggy, might see if I can catch a ride or two with you in your truck too, to get a fell for what my trucks going to feel like, in the spring when I bring him home.

Vondy

First time I've seen this thread! I might be in, my son is off school that friday the 14th. Would love to get out and ride some trails and do a little meet and greet with other members. Never been there, anyone between cincy and dayton want to convoy? I should be able to go just about anytime on friday or saturday.

augiedoggy

First time I've seen this thread! I might be in, my son is off school that friday the 14th. Would love to get out and ride some trails and do a little meet and greet with other members. Never been there, anyone between cincy and dayton want to convoy? I should be able to go just about anytime on friday or saturday.
Hey, glad you can join us! 212sparky is in Monroe Oh. and I beleive he is headed out friday afternoon, shoot him a PM.
See ya there!

Dan

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vondy, You still going to that road side place on Sundays?

I can't make this next Haspin Rally as I have to go watch 83 young women parade around in bikinis at Miss Ohio USA.

Then I have to get ready for the big Georgia Rally.

augiedoggy

I can't make this next Haspin Rally as I have to go watch 83 young women parade around in bikinis at Miss Ohio USA.
SW, I'm glad you're able to sit through that ordeal of miss Ohio,
Sorry that once again you can't make haspin.........
you have to keep priorties in order i suppose :roll:!!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, my wife is forcing me to go. At least that's what she thinks.

;-)

Vondy

Vondy, You still going to that road side place on Sundays?

Then I have to get ready for the big Georgia Rally.
That place shut down. I have not been to many cruise in this year.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am planning on arrivin at 5:00 Pm on Friday. I will try my best to get ahold of the large shelter by the pond. I will be leaving Monroe around 3:00 to 3:30 that evening.
I am planning on leaving around 12:00 noon on Friday and should be there around 2:30 or 3:00, I will try to grab the shelter also. I hope we have a good turnout. Indy did you say Pete would give us the weekend for $20.00?

Dave

:beer:

212sparky

Joe may beable to make it, we are going to pick up his new transfer case tomorrow and we will see how hard it is to install. if we get it installed and piped in this weekend and week he will be there. any body free on sunday near Eastgate?

212sparky

I am going to be cooking a big spaghetti dinner on saturday for us if i can get a head count. PM me by Wednesday, it will be spaghetti with meat balls, salad and garlic bread. I will also need one or two people to give me a hand.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Everyone keep your fingers crossed we have ten small things left to do to my best friend Jeremys k-5 blazer by Thursday to make it trail test ready. If we get it done in time we are bring it out for a light test run. First time this truck been back on the trails in eight years.

BUT if we don't get it done in time we three are still coming just have to do some bed surfing and riding.

augiedoggy

Everyone keep your fingers crossed we have ten small things left to do to my best friend Jeremys k-5 blazer by Thursday to make it trail test ready. If we get it done in time we are bring it out for a light test run. First time this truck been back on the trails in eight years.

BUT if we don't get it done in time we three are still coming just have to do some bed surfing and riding.

Alright Indy, fingers crossed but we'll find a ride for ya if need be!

Looking forward to some mud on the tires!