• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 louisiana steel soldiers rally

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
looking at the last weekend in april. that was the dates of last year. i am looking into finding a alternate location this year. maybe someplace bigger. its just a thought as of now. lets hear from the members on what they think would make it better for us all.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
looking at the last weekend in april. that was the dates of last year. i am looking into finding a alternate location this year. maybe someplace bigger. its just a thought as of now. lets hear from the members on what they think would make it better for us all.
Timster...two questions...

1. Is there a nice hotel really close? I wanna see if MB comes...she had a good time at the GA Rally. Really liked Ms Pam.:D

2. Zout has his non-rally cookout planned as well in Apr...we gotta coordinate this.aua
Can you PM Zout or sumpin?

Attachments

bjsmith

there is also louisiana mudfest in colfax which is about 50 miles west from catahoula. but im sure catahoula recreation has more trails you can ride. i will be at louisiana mudfest the weekend before for trucks gone wild

zout

TT confirmed last night for the 28th of April and I tweeked our cookout back a week to the 21st.

Talking with Zout 2 so we can both head down even if it means hooking up with the scoundrels from Columbus to make a convoy out of it. It will be in the POV (sure would like to drive the 43 down there but I am looking for a fuel pump and light switch) besides I dunno if 3 MPG will work in my budget. The 48 mph is ok with me cause I fall asleeep a lot while driving and a vehicle will pretty much just kind of follow the groves in the lanes anyhow.

Like PB said - lock location down asap so we can find a place to get reservations into.

Broke Down

I could provide some alternate parking at my place if everyone decides to come to central LA. If it's close enough to me this year I might be able to make it, I'll talk with the wife more as the rally gets closer.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the big thing would be would more want a off road park of just some camping.. a alt is my 4 acres down the road. basically a big feild with some woods in the rear. lets hear from more members and we will see how it goes. its offical .. we will have another rally.. :beer:

goldneagle

the big thing would be would more want a off road park of just some camping.. a alt is my 4 acres down the road. basically a big feild with some woods in the rear. lets hear from more members and we will see how it goes. its offical .. we will have another rally.. :beer:
Personally I like either one of your locations since it's only 45 minutes away. If it's moved to Pineville area i may skip it for a shot at GA rally.

goldneagle

I would love to but funds are tight! Fuel prices are due to go up considerably this spring/summer. I'll be happy just to be able to make it back from Tim's place.

I am willing to take donations of cash or WMO to help with travel expenses.

badassissimo

Been gettin interested in the idea of attending just to swap stories in person if anything. Not sure at all if I could make it because our baby is due Apr. 27. I got my ear to the ground if it changes. Still workin on the truck anyway.

Nick

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Ill have to play this by ear! I'm going in on the 31st to get my shoulder looked at from an old injury and may need to have surgery this summer on it

zout

Tigger - if they cut your arm off bring it along as those fellas may be able to figure out how to BBQ it so it does not go to waste

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks