• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 louisiana steel soldiers rally

SPCWarning

I sure want to be there! According to my "current" work schedule I'll leave to go back to work on the 30th. If possible I may be able to be there early to assist any way I can. I'll let everyone know either way. I also need to finish smearing the paint on the CUCV before it goes back out in public.
Jimmy

Crawdaddy

I'm in for the rally, though if it's up around Pineville I'm not sure if I can make it. I vote for something nearby the Ponchatula area.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if we cant find something local or close we need to just have it here again. i forgot about the rear field here. we havent used any of that yet. ill be looking into moving some stuff back there to make room for more trucks. last year was over 40 trucks and about 18 trailers. didnt get a head count but must have been over 200. :D

rbeasley66

I'm not going to JeepBeach in Daytona, FL this year. Last year they wouldn't let me drive my big "Jeep" Deuce over their off-road course, said I would mess it up aua with my 10 tires. So I'm looking for something to replace it with. Might just have to make a trip to LA. Just need some dates and a location.

lady_green

Hey guys. Im back online! Since Mr. Tim has officially stated it, looks like it's time to get to work on the shirts. Any input is welcome guys. If last weekend of april is bad, im sure we can push it back some. I hope I will get to actually see everyone this year! :) let's get to planning!

-Jess

westechs_wifey

It would be great to meet any of you LA folks when I am down there in Feb.....I will be around the mansfield (helping a family friend rebuilt a house that burned down this last week)and Lafayette and New Orleans and a few other places.:beer:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
lets start to plan out the la rally. the dates are set of the last weekend of april. some will come on thursday afternoon and then more on friday with the big day on sat. jessica is working on t shirts and we need to find a solution to the food problem. so lets start with some suggestions from those that are planning on attending. :jumpin:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
my address is 41085 holland road ponchatoula la 70454. on the map its north of new orleans . right between baton rouge and slidell. less than 10 miles from where I55 and I12 cross. there is a convoy coming in from houston that you might could hook up with:jumpin:

kawkev

I came to last years rally and had alot of fun. Was hoping to bring my deuce this time but I'll be working the weekend of the 28th. Maybe next time.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
mike all your trucks looks super. did you finish the chevy yet? that 1 1/2 ton is way cool. make it easy on yourself.:-D

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
someone last year said that if we gave him enought time that some venders would love to come to the la rally but cant remember who had that info on contact persons. any with some venders emails please shout back my way Tim:beer:

littlebob

I'll start buying hot dogs and chili. I can come over the weekend before if you need help setting up and drop them off. The Young Marines have a Car wash from 10 till 2 Saturday and I will plan coming after that.
As far as the Shirts, I liked the 2009 and 2010 shirts felt better, they were GILDAN. When you figure out the price I'll send a money order.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks