• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red's deuce/camper project

red

That is one wasted clutch assembly Red !
:whistle: Never seen one that bad before either haha.

The input shaft is what surprised me. Must have shattered the bearing on it because it moves side to side and up/down about 2 inches. The gears in the trans appear fine and move like they should, but the input is broken. So I'm on the hunt for a transmission that I can afford. Not making the kind of money I was in the oilfield, slows me down bigtime at the moment.

After shipping the DT466 engine ran me $1250.

red

After checking over the cost to get this truck exactly how I wanted, realized it was much cheaper for me to go to a 5 ton. Leaning towards a m820 or m934 but won't be starting a camper build till at least the summer.

Another Ahab

After checking over the cost to get this truck exactly how I wanted, realized it was much cheaper for me to go to a 5 ton. Leaning towards a m820 or m934 but won't be starting a camper build till at least the summer.
That's not a problem. It's going to be good, so:

- We'll be waiting. :popcorn: