• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So Cal fall desert trip

DavidWymore

I am furious at myself for missing this trip. :evil:

Will someone please PM me or something next time there's a SoCal shindig in case I forget to check back?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Nevermind, I dont want to hear about it....:twisted:

Im going to try and do TDS (Terra Del Sol) next year if I dont do Moab. Pull Bronco with Duece.

Start a new thread for that area for people to follow....Camp Dirtbag/Stoddard Valley/Barstow area is this one.

I starated one for "Central Coast Beach Run" Pismo/Oceano Dunes...my backyard....

hole

David, keep an eye out after the first of the year as we will start talking about our spring trip in April-ish. As far as I'm concerned we can start talking now:-D

tjmarco

New to this site. Nice trip ! Big trucks and Guns ! and beer ! I dont have a big truck , but now I want one! I like the one with 2 axles ,big Michelins and bed from a trailer ! I own a '43 GPW w/trailer, M151A1 w/trailer ,WC53 and a ,41 ambulance.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The more the merrier! There will be a thread started for the next dez trip soon. I was just chatting with djfreema about this! nice MUTT! Do you need a heater or electric wiper motor? :twisted:

tjmarco

Got a heater allready, and igot vacum wipers,not that they work to good, I just use the hand crank.But thanks anyway! My mut has a 3 inch lift,??? rear springs in front w/spacers and Mercedes benz springs in rear w / special extencion brakets i fabed for the a arms.Hope i can make it next trip.

hole

Welcome tjmarco ! Hope you can make it , we have a great time and always welcome new people! A M151 would be alot of fun out were we go!

hole

Being that its June already , we should start thinking out a date before all the good weekends get spoken for ( cough cough, Mr Wagner :p) Hows Oct looking for everyone? I thought it might be easier to try and start with picking the month, then we can work out a date:roll:

Avn-Tech

Group,

I have 7 acres of land, and multiple hangers at california City airport and can support all the Deuces you can bring. You are welcome to camp out, we also have restroom and showers on the airport. We also are known for our off roading areas.

Today I will be at the airport inventoring my three MKT's, I just picked up. Then I will be woking on my MEP-003 and MEP-004 generators.

If you can all decide on a date you are welcome to come out.

Laterrrrr
Avn-Tech

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cough, cough...whatta, sick!? I'm thnkin' Sept sometime for the fall trip. Marching thru history is the 10th of OCT and I just got wind of ANOTHER Playboy deal on Oct. 31. Think i'll go to the party this time. Just to bring this to the top...again...there is the tehachapi event this comming weekend. See the calender for details. Should be 200 times the fun as last year.

hole

Gals are more than welcome! I'll start a new thread soon just for this falls trip , but untill then , start thinking about dates that will work for everyone. October has a few strikes against it due too two weekends that are unavailable for some of the group. September or November look best, so lets start kicking around some dates !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks