• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found lots of MVs and Trailers Must sell in 60 days Half Track etc

bigelk50

On Tuesday I will be at her place again and take alot more pics. Just thought I will let you guys know. I am not sure if we will get to the engines then, but will try hard. Thanks for being patient

bigelk50

Yeah it is a shame that no one wants them. There are TONS of them in good shape. If you are interested we could see about shipping? They ship them everyday.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any other jeeps? really want a m38a1, but would settle for a scrap price M-anything jeep. Then I could pay for my trip hauling something west and some of that stuff back east.

bigelk50

Any other jeeps? really want a m38a1, but would settle for a scrap price M-anything jeep. Then I could pay for my trip hauling something west and some of that stuff back east.

The Willys in the pictures is the only one. I can get more pics of it for you if you want. Cab is rough, but a good rolling chassy.

OD_Coyote

Reub - If you see any top bows for a M103A3 trailer laying around, please let me know.
That place looks like its packed with treasures, if only I were rolling in the bucks.

503m715

Reub, it was nice meeting you and your dad today. I talked with Shawn and we would like to go back this Saturday. We are thinking both deuces and the front axle and springs out of the gasser. I will call you Thursday evening. Thanks again, Mike

bigelk50

Reub - If you see any top bows for a M103A3 trailer laying around, please let me know.
That place looks like its packed with treasures, if only I were rolling in the bucks.
Chris I hope that you got my message I left last night. Give me a call today please.

bigelk50

Ok guys here is what I know. The deuce tractor and non turbo deuce have been bought. The rest is still up for grabs. But the new time line is only a few weeks she made a deal with a company to buy the place. Attached are a few pics of what people asked for I found an old WC series dodge. My father in law and I bought the half track. I will get that recovery posted today I hope.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks