• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found lots of MVs and Trailers Must sell in 60 days Half Track etc

wsucougarx

Outstanding. This just reminded me of a farm nearby w/a gamma goat stuck out in the middle of a field. The guy has pallets of green stuff all over the place and trailers. Hmm, I think I better see if there's anything worth salvaging. :wink:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will you or anyone else local be able to assist getting trucks loaded on commercial trucks? A heavy duty wrecker company? Crane service? That can be a show stopper for someone 1500 miles away.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
MAN! I want that 5ton bridge truck A frame!
Are you thinking of making a "West Coast turnaround" Gimpy :-D?

That's what the OTR truckers call it when you get hoped up on pills and drive all the way to the West Coast and back without stopping for sleep.

bigelk50

Will you or anyone else local be able to assist getting trucks loaded on commercial trucks? A heavy duty wrecker company? Crane service? That can be a show stopper for someone 1500 miles away.
I could be there. The lady has a 980 loader and a track hoe. I think that with a winch from the trailer and a push from the back we could get it on.

bigelk50

i want those old trucks lined up in the 2nd pick. i wish i had some cash handy because i need a deuce without a bed.
You could probably get the newer non turbo one for near scrap price to the ton. Say 6 tons $100-$ 150 a ton $600-$900 bucks. Thats cheap untill you figure in shipping.

bigelk50

Gimpy come on out and you can help me go through the cargo covers I have and get your FMTV cover that I know is there and have not found for you yet.:oops:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Very tempting to head out that way. As I will be jobless next friday, I doubt I will make it. Would be nice to bring a flat bed full of stuff home though.

scooter01922

So sad to see so much good stuff sitting like that. You wonder what some of these people were thinking. I have seen the old collections rusting in the weeds in orderly rows but most of that seems crammed in there hastily. If you are gonna pay for stuff why plop it in piles and leave it to rust???? I sincerely hope that it all finds new owners and not the melting furnace. If i hit the lotto i would be the new owner of one heck of a pile of stuff on the west coast. Oh yeah, and that HEMMTT you westcoasters have over that way too....

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks