• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found lots of MVs and Trailers Must sell in 60 days Half Track etc

bigelk50

Ok guys today I found a local women who lost her husband and now she has to clean up the property. She has 60 days to sell everything that is there. There are tons of trailers, and OLD tires. There are about 6 generator trailers with generators some complete some not.

There is a HALFTRACK That is a M2A1 W/R. I do not know the year or the make. The engine tag says reman engine 8 30
1945. The head is off the engine but is there with the carb. It really is in great shape! All of the front armor is there and good. The bed is there but the side armor gone. All of the running gear is there. The dash is in fair condition. All surface rust, I did not see any cancer on it at all. I think this really needs saved. I only got a few pics, I can get more later.

There is a M812 Bridge Truck minus the front winch and PTO there currently is no bed on it, but I think I found the bed. The radiator is out of it and it ran up till two years ago. I really think this truck could run again with small effort. The block and heads are very bright shiny, new looking paint. Great 1400 tires all around.

There is a 5 ton multifuel that I think was a cargo truck. It has no bed on it. There is a winch and pto for that. no drive shaft. 20,000#, other than that it is rough. Small parts available, pm for details. Other wise you could buy it as a whole for cheap, or in 60 days it will be scrapped.

There is a Deuce and a half tractor. The dash plate says M45. It does not have a transfer case in it. Motor and trans only This TRUCK NEEDS TO BE SAVED.

There are lots of rear ends, trannys, and transfers both sprag and air.

I have taken lots of pics. Most of this stuff is pretty rough, but it is better to be in your hands rather than the scrappers.

Out of respect for her the lady does not want to be bothered all day long. I am being nice and helping her out. You guys can call me 541-409-1507 or pm me at any time. I can take guys there that are serious and want to go. More pics coming

Attachments

bigelk50

There is also a lot almost fifteen all together, new multi fuels in the can, an m37 a bunch of running m151 engines and trannies.

scooter01922

NEW multis in the can??? 15 of them???? those should sell quick. If only you were closer, i would beg, borrow or steal some cash for one of those.

bigelk50

Also there is a non turbo M35 with no bed on it. I have LOTS of pics so be patient. The jeep in the pic is pretty beat, but complete.

bigelk50

I know for sure that there are 4 NEW SEALED in crates in the shop. I did not have time to go through all of them. We can ship!!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Prices and more pictures. Get a pic of the old
truck to the left of your #2 picture, please!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you were closer me and you would have to talk :-D. If I were you I'd make her an offer for all of it for one lump sum. That's what I'd do if it wasn't so far away. If she just wants scrap price or a little more you should be able to make a little money for your time and be able to save some of this stuff.

bigelk50

Prices and more pictures. Get a pic of the old
truck to the left of your #2 picture, please!

the truck in the pic you are asking about is an old dodge. I need to go out nest week and get alot more pics. The prices are not really set up yet with her should have them by first of next week. I am finding out about tittles too.

To give you a figure on whole trucks your going to pay near scrap price. We are still working on prices for small stuff. I am trying to keep it cheap for you guys and for a fast sell for her.

bigelk50

If you were closer me and you would have to talk :-D. If I were you I'd make her an offer for all of it for one lump sum. That's what I'd do if it wasn't so far away. If she just wants scrap price or a little more you should be able to make a little money for your time and be able to save some of this stuff.

First I am going to try to sell things for her. Once it nears scrap price I will start filling my 750 acres with what is left that she needs to get rid of. We can ship alot of small stuff if you guys out there need anything.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was going to ask for info on the blue crew cab in pic 14 then I remembered, this is on the left coast. Oh well!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks