• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Holding Pattern

elfraz

I am at 47 days and getting nervious that they will cancel my auction so I emailed them a question about their policy for cancelling auctions this is their response.
Thank you for your email. You will not be able to pick up the item you purchased until the EUC has been approved and
the invoice has been marked “Paid in Full”. The site stores the items as a courtesy until the EUC approval process is complete. Once you have an invoice marked “Paid in Full” you have 10 business days to remove the item. You will need to call the site to make a removal appointment.

END-USE-CERTIFICATES [EUC] (DLA FORM 1822)
  • Sales for which EUCs have not been approved by TSC within 60 days of submission will be canceled by GL at our sole discretion without liquidated damages to the Buyer.
I sure I don't get cancelled

The Janiter

It sounds like things are finally moving w/EUC's - hope mine is coming out soon - I also had the euc sent on the 23 of oct.

Good fortune with the recovery - watch out for the snow.

Don't forget pictures.

mckeeranger

Well, I called and spoke to Marus just now. Scheduled my load-out for next Thur. said he'd be there at 10:30AM. Gave me his cell and said to call him if I got there before he did. We will see.........
Are you going to drive it, or haul it?

If there is anything I can help with, let me know. I'm fairly close.

dmetalmiki

Wow I bet

you would like our system here in blighty!! (1) go look. (2) kick tyres!. (or not) (3) go to office (4) make offer. (5) if your offer accepted Drive/tow/PUSH it home! (sorry for that)..but I really sympathise for ya!..shucks I bid bought my last 3 trucks this year that way.., one drive collect..2 pick up with my wrecker. was home with em' in less than two hours!n from seeing notification in disposal add and getting my a.. in gear!. cant post pics will try new thread with them

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

wow I bet (again with pics)

you would like our system here in blighty!! (1) go look. (2) kick tyres!. (or not) (3) go to office (4) make offer. (5) if your offer accepted Drive/tow/PUSH it home! (sorry for that)..but I really sympathise for ya!..shucks I bid bought my last 3 trucks this year that way.., one drive collect..2 pick up with my wrecker. was home with em' in less than two hours!n from seeing notification in disposal add and getting my a.. in gear!.

Attachments

stewedpickles

Day 65 and still no notice. It's my 1st EUC. I'm a gov employee with a current security clearance AND I'm retired from active duty. You'd think they would be able to clear me pretty quick.aua

greenjeepster

So it sounds like they're not real sticklers about it must be removed within 2 weeks, eh?

I'm kinda hopefull I'll be able to get mine the same day as you. That would be perfect timing for me.
I guess with those trucks having been out there so long and 60 or so still waiting on EUCs what is an extra two trucks for a few extra weeks? I offered to pick them up any day next week except Tuesday or Thursday and he said he wanted to wait until the 30th.

Any word on yours yet?

JCKnife

Not yet but all these that have been coming in lately were submitted to BC just before mine went on 10/22. Hopefully will get mine back during this coming week...

(plus I have a M332 trailer to get up in Dayton on the same EUC).

bigswin

85? Wow! I bought the truck so I could have it to drive in the winter and keep my good car in the garage and out of the salt. If I can't get it soon, I'll just go to the auction and get something to drive. Can't believe how slow this process is.

820jeep

I have no hair left, the refresh button is worn out on my PC and there is a worn trail to the mail box. I wanted to post a pic with my kids in the duce ( 2,6, &10) they will be grown and moved out by the time I get it here. :cry:

nhdiesel

Greenjeepster, did you ever hear back about yours?

I very well understand how the long wait can screw you up. I had work to do to mine before selling them, but by the time I was approved, it was too late in the year to prep them for sale (fluids & filters, and other maintenance and minor repairs). Now I'm broke and afraid I'm stuck with them until spring, and can't even afford to drive them...lol. I may be able to get one ready and sold this winter though.

Good luck to those still waiting.

Jim

greenjeepster

Yeah Jim I am all cleared... Unfortunately my schedule did not work out so I could pick them up this week and we are headed back to Vermont this weekend...so they have to wait until the 30th.

I figured you would have that one truck bobbed and sold by now.... never knew a New Englander who was afraid of a little cold and snow:wink:

nhdiesel

Well most of my setback right now is financial. 2 of us living on my wife's part time wages leaves nothing for vehicular funds. I don't even have the money for fittings and hose to finish installing the heater! My Internet finally got fixed today (been down 10+ days) so I can finally list some ebay stuff tomorrow, and hopefully make enough to fill the tank of the Deuce (combined with the 25 gallons of waste motor oil that a friend donated) so i can get to my father's and swap the t-case. My father in law found a new drum of gear oil...old stuff from the 70's when he had equipment...which i need to check to make sure its the right stuff, and maybe I can get thew other Deuce running and driving finally.

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks