• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How long at Battle Creek?

whyme

mine too!!!! 76 Days at BC. I guess i should be happy it didn't take longer. my first EUC to boot.
this was for event 5432 (closed 4/16)

ranchand

My auction closed on 4/1 and then I scrsewed up on the euc and it didn't go to BC til 4/20 so thats 102-4 days from the time I payed. Thats alot of time to accrue interest when you think of all the events that require euc.

jimm1009

My co-worker made a purchase on 02/03/10 and his EUC was double checked by GL in three days (fast servcie there) and then sent to B.C. where it has fallen off someone desk and no word on what the hold up is.
Get this, no one in G.L. Management has the authority to call B.C. and ask them if they are still in business there or did they move and not leave a forwarding address, etc.
No one will man-up in Arizona and make a simple phone call for this person who has had his money taken out for payment as of 02/07/10 and still no word from B.C. on his approval or reason for lack there of. He is at about 129 days or so.
The people in B.C. are obvioulsy asleep at the wheel.
There are human factors involved in every day situations and there are legitimate lead times for busy seasons, etc. but this is complete B.S. on the part of B.C. Someone there needs to wake up and smell the coffee or be thrown out on their a$$. If they are collecting a pay check then they better do their job to earn it or be invited to leave to never return.
Time to bring out the big guns and have some law makers ask what is going on in B.C.
My 1.7 cents worth.
Edit: I should point out that my co-worker is a first time buyer and that I have always been approved in two weeks or less and the last time was 4 days (same week).

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My last EUC took 7 days total. I was hoping for more time! Can't win!

Jimma

I emailed GL today because mine has been there for 91 days or so and paid for longer than that. They emailed me back and explained the new waiting period for first time purchases is 90 days or more. This is the same email the sent me about 30 days ago when I inquired. Its just a semi personalized form letter. So I dont know how long it will take. I may have to contact my senator as well. I hate to do that though. Any suggestions?

wsucougarx

Ok, apparently my wait is coming to an end...finally. On event 5188. I submitted my 8th EUC. It is going on 2 months. TSC explained why it took so long. Apparently GL failed to send the proper demil certificates for my truck. In fact, GL just submitted these documents last week on an auction that ended on 13MAY10!! Am I mad, not at all. Just a little puzzled. It has been 12 months since my last EUC so I thought maybe they had to re-verify my info. Apparently not, in fact I was told I was cleared the second week my EUC was sent. TSC has just been waiting on GL to submit the required Demil certificates for my truck. I got on the chat thing this morning to ask GL about it and they claimed they didn't know anything about it....oh well. This afternoon I checked with them and they informed me they have received my EUC approval but for some reason it's going to take GL a couple days to update my records....I tell you what, this has certainly been a test of my patience but I WILL endure. So hopefully I'll have something tocelebrate tomorrow:).....not holding my breath though.;) I'm a firm believer in God's timing. There's a reason for everything.

Last edited:
My co-worker made a purchase on 02/03/10 and his EUC was double checked by GL in three days (fast servcie there) and then sent to B.C. where it has fallen off someone desk and no word on what the hold up is.
Get this, no one in G.L. Management has the authority to call B.C. and ask them if they are still in business there or did they move and not leave a forwarding address, etc.
No one will man-up in Arizona and make a simple phone call for this person who has had his money taken out for payment as of 02/07/10 and still no word from B.C. on his approval or reason for lack there of. He is at about 129 days or so.
The people in B.C. are obvioulsy asleep at the wheel.
There are human factors involved in every day situations and there are legitimate lead times for busy seasons, etc. but this is complete B.S. on the part of B.C. Someone there needs to wake up and smell the coffee or be thrown out on their a$$. If they are collecting a pay check then they better do their job to earn it or be invited to leave to never return.
Time to bring out the big guns and have some law makers ask what is going on in B.C.
My 1.7 cents worth.
Edit: I should point out that my co-worker is a first time buyer and that I have always been approved in two weeks or less and the last time was 4 days (same week).
This describes my situation almost exactly. I won an auction in Event 4991 on Feb. 4. BC has had my corrected EUC paperwork since March 10. I have not been able to find out much since. :sad:

LC

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
My wife bid and won her first deuce 4-22-2010, euc was sent to battle creek 4-28-2010, today she got her paid in full invoice and we are going to try to recover it tomorrow, she is extremely excited. oh it was event 5143. hang in there guys they are rolling in slowly but surely.

Flyingvan911

I'm hanging in there. I'm in Winnipeg for work for a few weeks and it's a good distraction. It would be great if I could pick up the deuce when I get back.

67_C-30

My wife bid and won her first deuce 4-22-2010, euc was sent to battle creek 4-28-2010, today she got her paid in full invoice and we are going to try to recover it tomorrow, she is extremely excited. oh it was event 5143. hang in there guys they are rolling in slowly but surely.

Glad to see a few 5143's trickle in. Man, I want my Blazer!!aua

Jimma

Well time keeps clicking by. I paid 107 days ago and its been at Battle Creek 93 days now. No answers from GL other than Battle Creek is taking longer. Now I am questioning making the purchase, they have had my money for 3.5 months and no answers.

Flyingvan911

My EUC for one deuce from 5084 just cleared today, WoooHooo! Been waitin since March:confused: almost forgot I bought the dang thing.

Cool. I hope mine is soon. My deuce is the one with a chain around the cab. When you pick yours up, tell mine I love her, miss her, and will see her soon. :jumpin:
I hope my girlfriend doesn't read this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks