• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

srodocker's "little" project

ABN173

Dang Scotty! That has turned out great! I feel proud to have helped, you know this means we have to do my CUCV next right?

ABN173

You guys did a great job on the truck.I dont think I ever seen a top like that,nice.Is the top and the windshield one piece.:driver:
It is one piece, I think Scotty was saying he could put his old windows in with the hard top too if he wanted. I'll let him tell you what the top was pulled off of.

-Dale

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks real nice Scotty.

So what happened to the attached sun shade/visor?

I think the fold out steps are great if you keep with 9x20 tire.
Go any larger and your hosed.

srodocker

Dang Scotty! That has turned out great! I feel proud to have helped, you know this means we have to do my CUCV next right?
just tell me when were doing the cucv!

Very, very nice!

Is that Gillespie 383 Green (Carc Substitute)?
thanks

yup thats the gillespie 383

Scott, did you find a truck with seatbelts to get your pictures?
i end up figuring it out how it was positioned..

got home from the vacation early due to horrible storms over in idaho...but thats not a bad thing as i can go finish up the deuce :) ordered 2 steps and a heater and a couple flags for the parade :)

about the seal in between the cab i have some sealant from my grandpa who instaled windows as a living that should work.

srodocker

and again THANK YOU DALE, and DAN for getting me this far to paint. and im sure tons more to come :)

also quarkz you can have the visor if you want it. i have no need for it

Scotty, you know that you were going into withdrawal from Steel Soldiers/ internet!
Did you go to Great Falls and Malstrom AFB? If you did you should have let me know and I would have touched base with you. Anyhow the weather here for the next week will be in the 80's and only minor thundershowers! I'm getting ready to come over. Figured out a way to put the .50 in your truck without drilling any holes. Do you still want me to bring the replica M2? elk

no didnt make it out to montana...and of course i want you to bring that replica :) let me know when your heading into town
Too bad you didn't make it to Montana! You would have enjoyed the rainy Seattle weather here also! Wil let you know when we hit town, Didn't you need some canvas covers for the chains on your tailgate? I left a message with Josh to ask you when we were in messhall tonite. If so they are yours and I'll bring them also. Let me know ok?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks