• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your m37 pictures

WarrenD

Really Nice Cav Trooper. Can't see where there is much more to do. (But now that I own one, I know that's not true!)

Cav Trooper

I'm looking for a radio power supply, I really can't justify the $250 for one yet. I also need to get my Tech license so I can use the PRC77 I have. I also need to have the radio tested. I installed the door mounted tire carrier since the pics were taken, that is the config. that I drove in the US, Germany and Nam. It looks cool to me, not much bother getting in and out, only problem is that now I have to add spring shims to level the truck. I have those coming but may need to get longer spring ubolts, not sure yet. I am adding a 24vdc vacuum pump and reservoir for the wipers. I didn't want the electric conversion. I am also adding disc brakes to the front when I get the $$ for the machining, I have spare hubs to sent off, just not the spare cash. My wife asked me if the truck was ready to drive when I bought it, I said yes, it needs nothing, true but I wanted lots more, heater, front winch, rebuilt carb, electronic ignition module, had to rebuild transfer case and transmission, new differential seals, dual master cylinder, list goes on. It was a nice parade truck but couldn't be driven far. Now it's reliable and just doing the finishing touches as I get cash. Retirement doesn't pay as well and the job.

vtdeucedriver

I'm looking for a radio power supply, I really can't justify the $250 for one yet. I also need to get my Tech license so I can use the PRC77 I have. I also need to have the radio tested. I installed the door mounted tire carrier since the pics were taken, that is the config. that I drove in the US, Germany and Nam. It looks cool to me, not much bother getting in and out, only problem is that now I have to add spring shims to level the truck. I have those coming but may need to get longer spring ubolts, not sure yet. I am adding a 24vdc vacuum pump and reservoir for the wipers. I didn't want the electric conversion. I am also adding disc brakes to the front when I get the $$ for the machining, I have spare hubs to sent off, just not the spare cash. My wife asked me if the truck was ready to drive when I bought it, I said yes, it needs nothing, true but I wanted lots more, heater, front winch, rebuilt carb, electronic ignition module, had to rebuild transfer case and transmission, new differential seals, dual master cylinder, list goes on. It was a nice parade truck but couldn't be driven far. Now it's reliable and just doing the finishing touches as I get cash. Retirement doesn't pay as well and the job.
That is a SWEET truck!!!! Are you looking for the power supply for the PRC-77????

Cav Trooper

There seems to be quite a few trucks on here. Some look like they really earn their keep and others like mine are garage queens. All are a part of history and have earned respect as great vehicles of their time.

F18hornetM

Great trucks, kinda of interested in finding one if anybody knows of any for sale, that aren't complete junk or been heavily modified. ie: small block chevy etc..:-o

WarrenD

Contact Maddawg308 on this site. I think he still has his M37B1 for sale. He's nearby, too, in VA. It's very original as I recall, needs a little finishing work, but not a big project by any means. Mike is a great guy, too!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks