• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your m37 pictures

Bill W

T
Its Rapco/Gillespie 24087 which is the same color I painted the truck., The engine looks darker in the pic's probably because I must have used two different cameras for the pic's or maybe the lighting. I also used Hardener in the paint

vtdeucedriver

Twisting the knife bill for us m37 owners. Your pics are just a reminder as I've seen it in person. You definatly set the bar.

Danger Ranger

Contact Maddawg308 on this site. I think he still has his M37B1 for sale. He's nearby, too, in VA. It's very original as I recall, needs a little finishing work, but not a big project by any means. Mike is a great guy, too!
No, Maddawg's is not for sale, as I believe he has a thread on it, the story was some older gentleman bought it and will pay for it to be finished by Maddawg himself. It is a guntruck project to be Raider's Light Work (I think that is the name...).

WarrenD

No, Maddawg's is not for sale, as I believe he has a thread on it, the story was some older gentleman bought it and will pay for it to be finished by Maddawg himself. It is a guntruck project to be Raider's Light Work (I think that is the name...).
Yes, it is! That deal fell thru. I talked with Mike about it at Gilbert.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's a few photos of mine and the M101A1 that goes with it.

Storm 51

Attachments

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M37

I have a 1953 M37 WW plus the M101a2 trailer , trailer is correct , but as they say the price was right . All the mechanicals have been done waiting for paint , winter project 100_0548.jpg

100_0547.jpg

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Storm
That is one gorgeous 37 [thumbzup]
Thanks, Bill. I've had that truck for 32 years. What you are seeing is the second restoration that was just completed (well, sort of, there are just a couple more things I've got to do, then it will be done, really :-D :whistle:).

Storm 51 :driver:

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Storm,

Could you post a picture of the buttstock holder that you have mounted on the floor of your M37? Your truck looks very nice.

Bert

I'll be glad to post pics of it. Are you more interested in the bracket or how it mounts to the floor? I think I have an extra bracket laying around here somewhere that I could photograph if that would be more helpful.

It might take a little while to get a photo of the inside of the truck, but I'll work on it.

Sorry!

Storm 51

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bert,

The bracket I have does NOT require new holes. It mounts through existing holes for the transmission cover / floor board panel.

I'll get photos for you so you don't have to drill holes or modify your floor panel.

Sorry I can't get to it right now.

Storm 51

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure who's truck(s) you were referring to Bruce, but if one of them was mine, thank you! There are a lot of "Nicely turned out" trucks in this thread; yours being one of them. They all start out as a dream in someones' mind.

They sure are a lot of fun, though.

Storm 51

M-37Bruce

My Dodge, Your Dodge

Not sure who's truck(s) you were referring to Bruce, but if one of them was mine, thank you! There are a lot of "Nicely turned out" trucks in this thread; yours being one of them. They all start out as a dream in someones' mind.

They sure are a lot of fun, though.

Storm 51
I was referring to yours, Storm 51! But your right they are all " Nicely Turned Out"!
Mine on the other hand is still a work in progress and only "Half Dressed". aua
When I started this truck, Bill W's now MIA M-37 had set the bar for me.
Bill also has given me sooo much advice over the years, twelve & counting!:oops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks