• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your m37 pictures

ICSmoke

brakes bled, ignition fixed, and new batteries installed. I drove it into town to use the car wash. While leaving a few fire dept members were outside smoking and gave me the thumbs up as I waved. I cant wait to dig into this truck more and get it ready for parades!

Attachments

Eric's hifim37

Awesome, pictures ! Here are my 2 M37B1's to contribute to the collection

These trucks are so cool, I drive my lifted one everyday to work and 4X4 it on the weekends, if you check out my earlier post I have the S-152 Shelter mounted on it. The other one is bone stock but I hope to restore it someday. I have most of the goodies for it and it runs real good, the brakes are shot though. It's only $$$$ & time keeping me away from that dream.......

Eric..

Attachments

gabaddog

1953 M37 with 8k original miles

I found a '53 with 8k miles. It has all original equipment including troop heater and rear troop step. Word has it that it was the base commanders "personal" vehicle and didn't get used much

Attachments

deaner450

looking for ideas!!

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks