• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

'08 MVPA convention

Mike_Pop

The event has been by invitation only to European vehicle owners. I doubt that any deuces have ever shown up.

I only plan two vacations ever year: Aberdeen, MD & the East Coast Convoy and Northwest Mogfest. Both are well worth going to.

2027Deuce

Jatonka

I'll be there with my M109A3 shop van from Upstate New York. John Kolanchek will be with me in his WC-21 1941 Dodge. AcetomatoeCo will be with us too with a surprize vehicle. We will be running US Rt. 20
I'm only 3 clicks north of 20 and 35 clicks into Nebraska from Iowa so you guys are welcome to tie up here. The acerage has plenty of room and the wife says we will grill.!! Also Laurel has a good fuel stop and a green convoy will get plenty of thumbs up from this laid back red neck town. I'll still be working on my gasser but would love to have you guys stop.

Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks