• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1/8/11 – Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

3rdmdqm

Hey Matt, you don't happen to have a gerry can strap lying around or know where to get one to tie down that water can do you?

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wow, you guys had a heck of a turnout!

The local Mopar club used to have an informal monthly meeting like this, they were always fun.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One more thing...they are going to ask you if you want the one piece or two piece strap. I suggest the one piece.

powerhouseduece

Feb.13 John? I'll be there after work, have too see if the old lady is working. I'll be up with my guns and safety protection, every one should bring safety glasses and ear protection.

Also, everyone must bring at least a 6pack of rolling rock for use of the gun range :)

hedelta

If you want breakfast before attending at Mr. Johns compound I recommend Delta family restaurant is right around the corner its cheap and they give you a lot for your money. If it is on the 12 or 13th I will either be over after work or I will just have to burn a vacation day, most likely it will be a back day I hate daylights.