• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1/8/11 – Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

m816 someday

It has been a real treat to meet and visit with fellow MV owners, so we’re doing it once again. We doubled the attendance and number of trucks between the first and second gatherings – can we do it again? Anyone interested in getting together with other MV owners, meet us at 10 am Saturday, January 8, 2011 at the Bob Evans Restaurant located on Liberty Rd (Rt 26) just West of Sykesville Rd (Rt 32). If you are interested, please let me know, so I can arrange for enough seats at the restaurant.
Thanks, Robert

Tayenfabrication

Hey M816-I dont currently own an MV but would love to, and I would love to meet up with yall at Bob's-Lord knows the man knows bacon! Are we welcome with just 4x4 or do we have to show with MVs? I am in WV and used to back haul off 26 in Eldersburg so I am familiar with it. Thanks!

Count me in! I enjoyed meeting everyone at the last one.
Breakfast with MV junkies and a gun show all in the same day.
Does it get any better? Wonder if we can bring strippers into
Bob Evans?

krall

looks like I somehow talked my wife into coming so count two more,

actionfigurebob, did you ever get any pictures of those boxes mounted on the back of your truck? I would love to see it for my own posssible addition.

krall

well don't seem like the wife can make it now but I am still going to try. good to see somehting like this faily close to me, I think this is a great Idea, a small convoy would be a nice finish I think too.

krall

nice, looks like you can store plenty of stuff in there, Just might have to look at here at the breakfast, see what mounting on one me would look like, thanks. glad to be able to put a face with the avatars.

3rdmdqm

If the cans hold fluid and have a top/lid and are in relatively good shape I'll take one. Bring to breakfast and I'll hit you up then. I'm just looking to fill the hole for looks and maybe hold some water in the event someone overheats.