• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 ton cargo truck

Benw6110

Can anyone help me find a 10 ton cargo truck, i think its m-123 like the m-123a1c tractor. From what i could find which is nothing but toy versions of the truck. I could really use some help if anyone know where one is or just anything would be great.:|

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
10 ton cargo truck = M125
10 ton tractor(s) = M123

:-D

Good luck with your search.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
M125 cargo trucks are very rare indeed.

There is a guy here on SS with an M125 who is doing a frame up restoration, his username is "Dirt71". If you do a search for his posts, you'll see some great pictures.

There are some other guys here with 10 tons, but mostly the tractors.

FreightTrain

Banned
Actually,wasn't there never a cargo truck made?Only a tractor and a Prime mover?Since the M125 was technically not a Cargo truck but the tow vehicle for a REALLY REALLY big pea shooter and only hauled ammo and other gear for that BB gun.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dirt71 has 2 M125s. One in the bare frame state and one more out front waiting for a spot inside.

powerhouseduece

Dirt71's 10 ton is... i cant even put it into words. maybe he would sell it :?:
Not to be rude but good luck. I think that he said that he was not going to sell them. Personally I wouldent. I was talking to bruce the other day and he said that that truck was a gasser. You would be better off buying stock in shell than owning that truck. He did say that thing was like a school bus on steriods. I think that he also said the truck ended up in Va. and is used on a farm.

littlebob

If you find either one and can afford it I would also have to think about the parts availability and cost. I want one too! I've seen threads on here about them before and you can probably find them a lot easier now with the new site, the search function seems to work much better.:-D

littlebob

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bill, he sure did and it was fer sale. I'd also consider a bridge truck as a stop gap measure for the M125