• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 ton cargo truck

Benw6110

Can anyone help me find a 10 ton cargo truck, i think its m-123 like the m-123a1c tractor. From what i could find which is nothing but toy versions of the truck. I could really use some help if anyone know where one is or just anything would be great.:|

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
10 ton cargo truck = M125
10 ton tractor(s) = M123

:-D

Good luck with your search.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
M125 cargo trucks are very rare indeed.

There is a guy here on SS with an M125 who is doing a frame up restoration, his username is "Dirt71". If you do a search for his posts, you'll see some great pictures.

There are some other guys here with 10 tons, but mostly the tractors.

FreightTrain

Banned
Actually,wasn't there never a cargo truck made?Only a tractor and a Prime mover?Since the M125 was technically not a Cargo truck but the tow vehicle for a REALLY REALLY big pea shooter and only hauled ammo and other gear for that BB gun.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dirt71 has 2 M125s. One in the bare frame state and one more out front waiting for a spot inside.

powerhouseduece

Dirt71's 10 ton is... i cant even put it into words. maybe he would sell it :?:
Not to be rude but good luck. I think that he said that he was not going to sell them. Personally I wouldent. I was talking to bruce the other day and he said that that truck was a gasser. You would be better off buying stock in shell than owning that truck. He did say that thing was like a school bus on steriods. I think that he also said the truck ended up in Va. and is used on a farm.

littlebob

If you find either one and can afford it I would also have to think about the parts availability and cost. I want one too! I've seen threads on here about them before and you can probably find them a lot easier now with the new site, the search function seems to work much better.:-D

littlebob

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bill, he sure did and it was fer sale. I'd also consider a bridge truck as a stop gap measure for the M125

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks