• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 Ton M125 Repaint

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
holy crap I did not know it was a gasser engine! COOL!
Yes, the M125 cargo trucks were built in the mid-to-late 1950s, and they were powered with a LeRoi TH-844 V8 gas engine with 297bhp at 2600rp, which at the time was the only wheeled vehicle in inventory with an 8-cylinder engine. I believe the early M123 tractors also had this engine, before they were repowered with the CONDEC and Mack diesels.

todds112

OMG that is one HUGE, BEAUTIFUL, truck! The scale of the parts reminds me of something from a train! Your attention to detail is outstanding. You should be very proud of that beast!

ALFA2

This is definitely a first class restoration, with more quality than some original builds have been made. Great work, really good looking truck!

Thanks.

ALFA2

pyrogod117

I just read every single post in this thread, which is rare for me to do on a thread this long, but my god what an amazing job you are doing. And I'm sorry for your loss. Did you finish this truck yet?

CDN-CUCV

Man, hat's off to you my friend. That is an impressive job so far! Can't wait to see more progress pics!

I never really had an appreciation of how massive these truck are until I got to check out CONDEC's M123. Sitting in the cab of his truck sure planted a seed for big MV's.

Good Job!:-D

Seatyger

Just finished reading from start till this. Congratulations are in order as well as our respect in seeing this project through. I'm still in the Baby Steps stages of my projects and I truley appreciate the time you've taken to document your progress allowing others to learn at your time and expense.

All the best to you and yours this Christmas,

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks