• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1000 Mile Recovery

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Djfreema said:
Congrats on the successful recovery on a good looking truck! Glad you made it back safe and sound. No excuses now for not making it to the next desert trip!
:ditto:

PDXMichael

So YOU"RE the one that got the Withycombe truck! I didn't get to the GL website to see how much it went for. But, congrats to you.... Looks like I'll have to trek up to Ft. Lewis to get a truck.

Floyd

Thanks all, it was a fun trip. Nathan you need to get out more, strech your trucks legs. I left early in the morning thinking it just might get a tad hot but the grapevine was cool. The truck never got under 29 mph which I thought was hot. I even got to pass a few trucks. :shock:

Floyd

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Great story and happy you got er home OK she is a runner and like most of our deuces will do most anything we ask em to do. I love my duece too and it is hard being so far away from it and not getting to drive it around. Have fun with it and thanks for posting the pictures.