• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

100DOLLARMAN's 1st Bobbed 5 Ton!!!

Rgdl

It's about freakin' time you bob a 5-ton Hundy.:mrgreen:

Is this one a customer request or will it be for sale once done?

edit: Just saw the answer to my question on Pirate4x4.

Last edited:

rwbrown72

How come all the bob jobs gotta take a nice 6x6 and cut it up? Can't you take one that is a little rusty and less-than-perfect and make your red-headed stepchild out of it?

:(

Sorry, just my two cents. It's a beautiful truck you have there, hate to see it get neutered.
I agree... Find a less than perfect one. Just my 2cents That one is really nice... Put it in the classifieds and for the money buy two Sh^&y ones from GL to bob.

pcblakeley

Cant wait to see it, please post lots of pics.....I have been thinking about dropping my rear axle if I keep the truck for a while.....cant wait to see the progress!

100dollarman

I appreciate you guys that dont want to cut it because it is a nice one--- but we only BOB nice ones!!! I always pick out the best trucks to use. My customers WANT a GOOD truck, not a POS!

Honestly, if I could make a living selling non-bobbed trucks, I would. Last year was so slow that I decided to do more 'bobbers' this year to help keep business rolling. It is what people want, and it keeps me and my employees fed.

BTW- if anyone wants a nice 5 ton or 2.5-- I have them in stock!

rwbrown72

I appreciate you guys that dont want to cut it because it is a nice one--- but we only BOB nice ones!!! I always pick out the best trucks to use. My customers WANT a GOOD truck, not a POS!

Honestly, if I could make a living selling non-bobbed trucks, I would. Last year was so slow that I decided to do more 'bobbers' this year to help keep business rolling. It is what people want, and it keeps me and my employees fed.

BTW- if anyone wants a nice 5 ton or 2.5-- I have them in stock!
I understand the dollars and cents of business... Wish there were another way. Ford made a lot of 65' mustangs and they are hard to find now. Someday these will be too. But I do understand the money issue. At least they are not going to the crusher! AS a side not.... I have a bobbed deuce. It is what attracted me to this hobby, so maybe this is a blessing in disguise.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks